Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department is running post graduate program in Master of Engineering in VLSI and Embedded systems from AY 2011-12 with intake of 18 students. Upto AY 2016-17 more than 70 students have successfully completed their Master degree and acquired excellent jobs in renowned industries and academic institutions. 4 PhD and 5 well experienced faculties are guiding to ME students. Infrastructural facilities include class rooms equipped with latest teaching aids like LCD Projector. Computers in the labs are connected through networking with the internet facility with UPS back and generator backup.
The department has 12 well equipped laboratories with cost more than INR 62 lacks, which are fulfilled with several high end hardware and software platforms. Major high end hardware platforms available in the department are Media Processor TMS320C6748, OTDR, Logic Analyzer, ARM-9 Development Boards, MSP 430 Trainer Kits, PIC18FXM Microcontroller Trainer, Dsp Processor TMS 320C6713 with CCS, DE0 & DE2-70 FPGA Boards, DSO with FFT 50MHz, and 3G Mobile/GSM/CDMA / VOIP Trainer where as major software platforms available are Cadence EDA Software, Visual T-Cad, Lab View, MATLAB, Proteus VSM Software, Enix Quartus II And Triton IDE. The department is constantly taking efforts for participation of students and faculties in various co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Outcome of the same are reflected in filing of 15 Patents, publications of 359 research papers and grants of more than 15 Lacks from different funding agencies.
- To serve the University, the Nation, and the Engineering profession by providing high quality educational programs to all students; engaging in research and scholarship that will extend knowledge; and assisting the economic development of the regional, state, and national economies through technology transfer.
- To provide Post-graduate students with an excellent education through research and co-operative work experience/culture to enable successful, innovative, and life-long careers in Electronics and Telecommunication.
- To sculpture Post-graduates students, to acquire the advanced level academic expertise and practical engineering experience necessary to function as Electronics and Telecommunication professional in a modern, ever-evolving world. Engrave Post-graduate students, to demonstrate competence by being selected for employment by industrial, academic or government entities or pursue further professional/doctoral studies.
- To understand the broad, social, ethical and professional issues of contemporary engineering practice. Post-graduation program will inculcate a mastery of underlying Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and related technologies, as well as professional, ethical, and societal responsibilities.
- Masters students of this program have ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and engineering to Electronics and Telecommunication problems.
- Post graduate students gain an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Learners of this program built an ability to design a system, component, devices, or process to meet desired needs.
- Masters students of this program have an ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams and also as an individual for solving issues of Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Learners of this program have an ability to identify, formulate, and solve Engineering problems by applying mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and Electronics and Telecommunication theory in the modelling and design of Electronics systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in design choices.
- Post graduates have an ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and also understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Develop an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering EDA tools necessary for Electronics and Telecommunication practices.
- Learners of this program have an ability to evaluate Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering problems with cost effectiveness, features, user friendliness etc. to cater needs for product development.
- Igniting master’s students to peruse inventive concept to provide solutions to industrial, social or nation problem.
- Masters of this program generate an ability to identify, inspect, analyze, interpret and communicate research results.
- Post graduates recognize the need and an ability to engage in life-long learning and knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Masters of this program put on the broad education necessary to understand the impact of Electronics and Telecommunication solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal prospective.