- Students are expected to maintain strict discipline and behave in a dignified manner within and outside classroom, workshop, library & laboratories and observe the rules prescribed from time to time. Students are also expected to show politeness in outfit and person. Any incidence reported or observed objectionable in conduct within or outside the institute is liable for disciplinary action
- It is compulsory for every students to be regular in his/her attendance and should record minimum 75% attendance in the theory and practical of each subject, which is compulsory
- It is compulsory for every student to appear for Sessional Tests; Unit Test and Preliminary Examination conducted by the College; students who do not appear for these examinations shall not be allowed to appear for the university examination
- Students should be liable to read the notices put up on the Notice Boards of the college. The college shall not accept any responsibility for the loss of any advantage by the student due to his failure to ready the notice in time.
- The Class Representative of all the classes for Academic Year are nominated strictly on Merit Basis as per the rules of the Maharashtra State
- Ragging of any student in any form and nature within or outside the Institute and hostel shall result in instant expulsion of guilty students from the Institute. Action as per Anti Raging Law of Maharashtra State will be applicable
- Candidates found admitted on false or incorrect information shall be expelled from the Institute and the fees will be forfeited
- Damage to the property of the Institute like tempering with fixtures, equipments, instruments, furniture, books, periodicals, wall paints, computers and machinery everything inside the campus, shall be viewed very seriously and might result in instant expulsion of the guilty student
- Smoking, Drug addiction, Narcotics, Consumption of Alcoholic Drinks, chewing Tobacco, Spitting, writing on wall, and any other evil habits are strictly prohibited in the premises of the Institute and Hostel
- The Principal reserves the right to remove his /her name from the roll call or full recovery of the damage who fail to pay the Institute, tuition or hostel dues in time
- The Principal reserves the right to expel students who include himself or herself in Anti-National activities from the Institute without giving notice
- Before the commencement of the examination he should pay all his dues and should complete his journals, Term work and Drawing sheets in the prescribed manner in the specified time
- In all matters pertaining to discipline, directives of the Principal shall be binding and final
- The Institute reserves the right to change amend add or cancel any of the rule(s) mentioned above without giving any reason or notice in advance
- Combined undertaking in respect of ragging should be submitted on the day of admission to the administrative office
Fees paid by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances. In case the candidate wants to discontinue before expiry / completion of the Course, or wants to seek transfer to any other college, he / shall have to forfeit fees the (non refundable) prescribed for all the remaining years, i.e. for the entire course Fees will have to be paid as per State Govt. norms / college authorities, as prescribed from time to time College fees and all other payments shall be paid only in the form of Bank Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favor of a) College fees : Principal, Sandip Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nashik b) University and other fees: Principal, Sandip Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nashik All the students must possess the official receipts of all payment still the completion of the course Fees have to be remitted to bank under respective heads mentioned earlier within a week’s time after declaration of University / Board results, otherwise the student will not be allowed to continue the course.