The changing development scenario and IT industry expansions are creating increasing growth opportunities for a Computer Engineering professional. Keeping an eye on the prospects, the Department of Computer Engineering is prepared to meet the future challenges. Being one of the Top Computer Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra, India, It is playing a leadership role in shaping the education of the 21st Century by providing unique educational and research opportunities in the forefront of Computer Engineering.
The students are trained with the insight to apply conceptual understanding of core domain areas in computing as well as enhanced programming skills disseminating their analytical abilities. As one of the Best Computer Engineering Colleges in Nashik, our aim is to provide our students the lifelong learning and leadership skills that will enable them to grow in their professions and advance to the positions of responsibility by effective Industry-Institute Interaction. The department has a rich infrastructure of over 200 branded machines of latest configuration with major essential peripherals and advanced legal software like Oracle 9i, .Net, Microsoft Server, Linux, C++ etc.
Computer Engineering – At SITRC
The Department has 11 labs: Programming Lab, Computer Design Lab, Computer Graphics Lab, Hardware Lab, Computer Network Lab, Software Lab, Digital Electronics Lab, Project Lab and PG Lab. CUDA Teaching Center and Bigdata Lab
Computer engineering department believes in regular student industry interface and thereby consistently organizes many seminars, workshops and guest lectures by eminent personalities in the IT field.
- To provide sound knowledge of computing principles and their applications in scientific and engineering domains
- To develop students’ ability to analyze problem scenarios and evolve solutions involving selected areas of computing
- To expose students to principles and practices of design and development of computing systems
- To enable students to identify new computing trends and understand emerging technologies
- To enable students to gain the ability to identify, formulate, and solve challenging problems both in hardware and software systems
Scope for Employment
- Typically start as development engineers and graduate to higher career options as architects, technical leaders and managers
- As design engineers, computing / IT consultants, solution developers and entrepreneurs
- As system / network administrators and IT managers