E&TC Dept. Details of Grant Receive Upto May 2016
- Expert Lecture on “IC Manufacturing and Fabrication” on 21.7.2017
- Expert Lecture on “IC Manufacturing and Fabrication” on 19.7.2017
- Expert Lecture on “Industrial Automation”
- Expert Talk on Entrepreneurship Awareness “Dream Entrepreneurship Program” on 9.9.2017
- Industrial Visit of Second Year Students at TAACT Nashik
- Two Days workshop on “FPGA Based Digital system design using VHDL (15 & 16 March 2017)
- Event Report of E Tantra-2017
- Event Report of RF IC Design
- Alumni Meet – 2017
- Report on TECHXELLENCE-2017
- Report on Internship Program
- Industry Interaction-2016
- Electronic Circuit Exhibition
- Report Of Industrial Visit Supernova Powertech Pvt Ltd
- Seminar on “Humanoid Robot”
- Seminar on “Advantage of Global Certification”
- Expert Lecture on Demonstration of ExpEYES Software
- Report of Industrial Visit “TAS Powertek Pvt Ltd”
- Summary of “Two Days Workshop On PLC and Automation”
- E&TC Project Exhibiton-2016
- A State Level Project Competition “E-Tantra 2016”
- Electronic Circuit Exhibition
- Indo-German Tool Room
- Parents Meet on 12th December
- PLC Automation
- Research Methodology and Innovations
- Senior- Junior Students Mentorship Program
- Seven Days Workshop on “Raspberry PI” from 9th to 15th March 2016
- Two Days Workshop On Network Simulator
- Workshop on Introduction to Arduino-Genuino
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering is a popular field of study for engineering aspirants. A student pursuing Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering can broadly learn about the subgenres of this field, viz., Microelectronics, Embedded Systems / SoC, Communication Engineering / Networking, Digital Signal Processing, Fiber Optics & Photonics and Medical Electronics. This field vastly advances in tandem with the rapid changes in technologies, and finds applications in various important aspects of our lives. At Sandip Foundation, we provide one of the best Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering courses in Maharashtra. It is our aim to provide quality education and up-to-date information on this quickly changing field so that students find it easier to adapt to the pace and demands of this field. Along with comprehensive academic input, we also encourage the students to carry out mini projects and gain hands-on experience with hardware and software tools. Industry visits and expert lectures add a new dimension to the teaching and learning experiences.
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at SITRC
The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (E & TC) of SITRC strives to remain among the top Electronics and Telecommunication engineering colleges of Maharashtra. The Department has its own three-storey building that stands on around 1,000 sq m area.
The E & TC Department has 12 spacious laboratories. A special lab called Research lab has advanced software such as Cadence, TCAD, LabView, MATLAB and PROTEUS for the development of projects. Classrooms are equipped with latest teaching aids including LCD Projectors. All the computers in the Department are interconnected through networking using the internet facility. The Department is seamlessly powered with round-the-clock UPS and generator backups. The excellent infrastructure and faculty members help us continue being the top Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course in Maharashtra.
The E & TC Department motivates its students to present research papers at conferences in the state, national and international levels. It constantly takes efforts towards co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The Department has also organized State level workshops, international conference called ICCIA-2015 and expert lectures. It has also received a research grant of Rs.3,75,000/- from BCUD, Pune.
- To impart up-to-date technical knowledge and skills and produce well-qualified engineers in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, who will make qualitative difference in this field
- To inculcate in students professional responsibilities to play leadership roles along their diverse career paths and develop the capability to utilize engineering skills in industry, research centers, and national laboratories and in entrepreneurship
- To address social and cultural breadth demanded of them in the modern society
Strengths of the department are:
- To achieve this objective department have well equipped laboratories, well qualified senior and young dynamic staff having industrial as well as educational experience.
- Department is graced with valuable guidance of the Principal as he is a doctorate in Electronics and Telecommunication.
- To enhance the skill set of students faculties keeps themselves updated with current technology and industry needs. In same regard faculties have published 45 National, 50 International and 30 International journal papers. They have also undergone 44 workshops to adopt technical skills. Senior faculties are resource person for various workshops and conferences in other institutes.
Scope for Employment:
- Fresh graduates of electronics and telecommunication engineering find good jobs in their sectors. They can also apply for a job in Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department, Co-ordination Department, Bharat Electronics Limited and few other government undertakings
- Private companies also offer excellent pay packages to skilled and experienced electronics professionals. Private units dealing with manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods require large number of electronics professionals for their functioning.
- Apart from making a career with public or private sector organizations, one can also conduct research work in this field by joining PhD programs offered by several institutions across the globe.
- A career as a teacher/professor is another fruitful avenue to explore.
An eminent department of Electronics and Communication offering technical education focusing on research and skill development to fulfill the needs social and industrial.
To achieve the vision, the department is committed to:
- Excel in the engineering profession.
- Attain pragmatic leadership for the betterment of society.
- Nurture the spirit of innovation and creativity among faculty and students by establishing a healthy environment.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To enable graduate to analyze and solve Electronics Engineering problems by applying basic principles of mathematics, science, and engineering in order to use modern engineering techniques, skills and tools to fulfill societal needs.
- . To enable graduate to achieve employment in Electronics, Communication and IT related industries with sound position and livelihood.
- To enable graduates to innovate, design and develop hardware and software components
- To build strong fundamental knowledge amongst student to pursue higher education and continue professional development in Electronics & interdisciplinary fields.
- Graduates apply fundamental knowledge of basic sciences, mathematics and basic engineering discipline for solving electronics and telecommunication engineering technical problems.
- Graduates identify, formulate and solve complex electronics and telecommunication problems to achieve demonstrated conclusions using mathematical principles and engineering sciences.
- Graduates design electronic system components that meet the requirement of public safety and offer solutions to the societal and environmental concerns.
- Graduates apply research based knowledge to design and conduct experiments, analyze, synthesize and interpret the data pertaining to Electronics and Communication Engineering problems and arrive at valid conclusions.
- Graduates construct, choose and apply the techniques, resources and modern hardware and software tools required for Electronics and Communication Engineering applications.
- Graduates apply the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and cultural issues and endure the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Graduates examine the impact of engineering solutions in global and environmental contexts and utilize the knowledge for sustained development.
- Graduates adopt consciousness of professional, ethical and social responsibilities as experts in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduates effectively perform as a member/leader in multidisciplinary teams.
- Graduates communicate the engineering activities to engineering society for documentation and presentation.
- Graduates demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environment.
- Graduates demonstrate resourcefulness for contemporary issues and lifelong learning.