e-Resources (E-books, Journal)
The SITRC Central Library subscribed following e-journals/e-books providing access to the following online electronic resources to its users.
|DELNET -(Bibliographic Database/ Inter Library Loan)
Home page http://www.delnet.nic.in/
DELNEThttp://delnet.nic.in/Developing Library Network (DELNET) is a major Resource Sharing Library Network in “South Asia”. It networks more than 900 libraries in India and Six other Countries and offers access to about fifty lakh records of Books, Journals, Articles, and other documents.
|KNIMBUS provides an online platform for scholarly communication providing access to cutting edge scholarly content to the researchers with the recent developments in their respective fields and tools to share knowledge with peers globally.
Home page: http://sitrc.new.knimbus.com
|SITRC Library has subscribed 26 e-journals for Computer Engineering & IT Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical and Civil Engineering from inventi Journals Pvt Ltd. http://inventi.in/login/login_signup|
|National Digital Library of India (NDL India) is an all-digital library that stores information (metadata) about different types of digital contents including books, articles, videos, audios, thesis and other educational materials relevant for users from varying educational levels and capabilities. It provides a single-window search facility to access digital contents currently existing in India as well as other digital sources under a single umbrella. Click here to visit: https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/|
|NPTEL is an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) for creating course contents in engineering and science. Five engineering branches (Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication and Mechanical) and core science programmes that all engineering students are required to take in their undergraduate engineering programme in India were chosen initially. Contents for the above courses were based on the model curriculum suggested by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the syllabi of major affiliating Universities in India.
For More details Visit Web Site: http://nptel.ac.in/
|The Journal of Entrepreneurship is a multidisciplinary forum for the publication of articles and research and discussion of issues that bear upon and enfold the fi eld of entrepreneurship. Topics appropriate and related to entrepreneurship include intrapreneurship, managership, organisational behaviour, leadership, motivation, training and ethical/ moral notions guiding entrepreneurial behaviour.
Click here to visit
The Journal of Entrepreneurship- http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/ieia/current
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the Library.
- Personal belongings (Bags / Files / Folders, etc) and External devices (Pen Drive / External Hard Disks / Laptops) are not allowed inside the Digital Library.
- The use of the Digital Library facility is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Make an entry in the register which is kept at the entrance of the Digital Library.
- Recreational activities like playing games, audio / video streaming, online chatting and accessing social networking sites are prohibited.
- Downloading, installing and running software other than those already installed on the computer are not allowed.
- Illegal/Unlawful activities such as (but not limited to) hacking, deleting of files, changing/tweaking of system configurations /passwords resulting in damage to systems and networks are prohibited.
- Before leaving the Digital Library, users must close all programs positively and keep the desktop blank.
- Use of mobile phone in Digital Library is strictly prohibited.
Open Access e-Resources
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- INTECH Open Access Journals
- OMICS International
- Free Medical Journals
- Scientific Research an Academic Publisher
- Academic Journals
- Institute of Physics
- Indian Institute of Science
- Indian Academy of Sciences
- Wiley Online
- Science Direct
- Springer Open
- Wiley Open Access
- Scholarly Open Access
- SAGE Open Subject Collections
- Springer Open gives you free access in Science, Technology and
- The African Journal Archive
- Directory of Open access Books
- INTECH Open Access Books
- AMS Free Online Books
- Project Gutenberg Free e-Books
- Computers Science & Internet
- e-Book Lobby containing collection of various
- Engineering & Technology
- ENVIS Bulletin “Telemetry in Wildlife Science”
- Free Book Spot is an online source of free e-books download with 4485 Titles in various subjects
- Free Online Books
- Free Online Computer Science & programming Books
- Free Computer Books
- Get Free Ebooks
- Online Computer Books contains details about free computer books
- Open Book Publishers – Publishing open access academic books in the humanities and social
- Pure Science
- DART-Europe E-theses Portal
- National Chemical Laboratory Pune (Theses full text free)
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
- Open Access ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT Open)
- Vidyanidhi enhances access to Indian theses and enlarges the reach and audience for Indian doctoral research works
- Open Access Theses/Dissertations
Note: All above resources are IP based and are accessible within Sandip Foundation campus only. Furthermore, the Institute has its own database named as “Sandip Foundation College Data Share”, which can be accessed via a link http://172.16.0.50/. In addition, the users can access to the Institute ERP for some additional e-resources via a link http://sandiperp.org/SITRC/Student/LibraryStudentLogin.aspx.