Skip to content
- All students, who have taken admission in college.
- All faculty members of the college.
- College Authorities.
- Educational Institutes / colleges in the Campus by ILL.
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the Library.
- Personal belongings (Bags / Files / Folders, etc) are not allowed inside the Library, keep it at property counter.
- Make an entry in the register which is kept at the entrance.
- A Book will be issued to a Student / Faculty for stipulated time and renew only once.
- Student have to return the Books on or before due date, If anyone fails to return the Books within the specified date, the Student will have to pay fine Rs. 1/- Per day.
- Any Student / Faculty damaged / lost the Book have to replace it or have to pay its double cost, in addition to Rs. 50/- as a processing Fee.
- Journals / Magazines, Dictionaries, Bound Volumes and Reference Books from the reference sections will not issue for home reading to Student / Faculty.
- In Reading Room, Students have to maintain silence.
- Use of mobile phone in Library is strictly prohibited.
Library Membership Form