To mould the students to meet the corporate expectation and place them in reputed companies based on the expected Job profiles of each student.
The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities to students and make them Industry ready.
The Training and Placement, Career Guidance & Entrepreneurship Cell of this college provides guidance and all the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The unit takes right steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepares our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skill development complementing the regular academic programmes.
Aptitude tests and group discussions are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance in competitive exams. The Placement Officer who is assisted by faculty and student representatives from all the departments heads this unit. Job oriented courses and special training programmes are regularly conducted. Sandip Foundation also welcomes guest lectures, visiting faculty members for training students and faculty members too.
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test which are the screening methods used by the organizations these days.
- Developing a strong bond between industry and students by keeping up to the expectations of both.
- Arranging guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry so at to emphasis the ever changing need of the industry and how to make one ready for it.
- Continuous updating the database for meeting the different requirements from the organizations and to make students chose the best possible company and remunerations.
- Updating various departments about the requirements of the industry so as to enable them to get the students ready for the external world.
- Arranging In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
- Faculty Development Programmes.
- Orientation Program for Students.
- Career Counseling & Development Centre.
- Entrepreneurship Guidance Programmes.
- Placement Seminars & Talks.
All final year students are exposed / trained in the following areas:
- Career Awareness sessions.
- Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process.
- Guidance sessions for higher studies.
Placements are benchmark to the performance of any management institute and it depicts the success and the growth of the institutions. The Objective of the placement cell is to facilitate the process of placement & ensure that each eligible student gets an opportunity in the industries. The cell aims to achieve 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell consists of student placement representatives and the placement coordinator from each department.We work on placing our students with core companies of the respective discipline of education. The students are placed according to their interest and skill that are set by the organizations where they can work and also increase their creativity & innovation in the development of technology as well as the organization. All the reputed organizations including MNCs come to the College for campus recruitment. To achieve its goal, the Training & Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. It works through a close knot organization and has a structure which conveys information to the students at the fastest possible rate. A common placement brochure for all branches is published. The Training & Placement Cell firmly believes in ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’. In order to accomplish ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’ it organizes technical talks and national seminars to provide a platform for the budding engineers to interact with professionals from various industries. It encour ages visits to the industries by the college students. It arranges for industrial problems to be worked on by students as part of their projects.It also takes suggestions from members of industry regarding designing/changing of curriculum. The college is in the process of signing MOUs with many industrial organizations and industrial chambers. Technical paper presentation contests are held in collaboration with industries to discuss new developments and trends. India’s best corporate are where our Alumni are presently working. Other than this, we are hopeful of further improving our placement opportunities, activities and avenues in the near future while working in association with our powerful Alumni.
Placement Activities :
We have full-fledged Placement cell, which monitors the employment opportunities and arrange campus interviews for the final year students.
- Our Campus recruitment program starts by the beginning of the Pre-Final semester.
- The On Campus recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester.
- Offer support for our students by arranging Off-Campus Interviews also.
Recruitment Process :
The placement committee with the objective of 100% opportunity for the students in the interview starts their placement activity in the August every year.
The placement office liaises with the industry and corporate offices which conducts their recruitment activity with the colleges. A good number of reputed companies have conducted campus recruitment in our college and many more have expressed their desire to come for assessment of the college as per their norms. The corporate offices are requested to provide us with their requirement, job description and their norms.
The job descriptions are put in the notice board of the placement office. The placement cell also has the database of the eligible students with them. The students who are really passionate for the job profile are expected to register their name in the placement cell.
Based on the number and interest of the corporate the placement activity venues are finalized. As and when the corporate request us for campus drive pool along with the various colleges the management with open heart generously share the infrastructure facilities with the corporate. The college also provides facilities to conduct the online test, group discussion and interview inside the colleges. Placement with Paid training by students and consulting fee attached placements are not allowed.
Each student is allowed to attend the interview till receiving the letter of intent from one corporate. This is strictly followed in the college to pave way to all the students are exhibited to the placement opportunity. This ensures that the student to join in one company. We also collect the feedback from the employer and our alumni students placed in the corporate.
This enables us to evaluate the students through the employer and evaluate the employer through our students.
Team Training’s & Placements:-
Prof. Indrajit S Sonwane
Asst. Professor E&TC Dept,
TPO, Sandip Foundation, Nashik