Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
PEO-1: To enable graduate to analyze and solve Electronics Engineering problems by applying basic principles of mathematics, science, and engineering in order to use modern engineering techniques, skills and tools to fulfill societal needs.
PEO-2: To enable graduate to achieve employment in Electronics, Communication and IT related industries with sound position and livelihood.
PEO-3: To enable graduates to innovate, design and develop hardware and software components.
PEO-4: To build strong fundamental knowledge amongst student to pursue higher education and continue professional development in Electronics & interdisciplinary fields and develop self-reliance and independent learning skills.
Programme Outcomes (PO)
- Graduates apply fundamental knowledge of basic sciences, mathematics and basic engineering discipline for solving electronics and telecommunication engineering technical problems.
- Graduates identify, formulate and solve complex electronics and telecommunication problems to achieve demonstrated conclusions using mathematical principles and engineering sciences.
- Graduates design electronic system components that meet the requirement of public safety and offer solutions to the societal and environmental concerns.
- Graduates apply research based knowledge to design and conduct experiments, analyze, synthesize and interpret the data pertaining to Electronics and Communication Engineering problems and arrive at valid conclusions.
- Graduates construct, choose and apply the techniques, resources and modern hardware and software tools required for Electronics and Communication Engineering applications.
- Graduates apply the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and cultural issues and endure the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Graduates examine the impact of engineering solutions in global and environmental contexts and utilize the knowledge for sustained development.
- Graduates adopt consciousness of professional, ethical and social responsibilities as experts in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduates effectively perform as a member/leader in multidisciplinary teams.
- Graduates communicate the engineering activities to engineering society for documentation and presentation.
- Graduates demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environment.
- Graduates demonstrate resourcefulness for contemporary issues and lifelong independent learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
At the end of program, the graduate will able to PSO-01
Apply fundamental concepts of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering using hardware and software tools in the area of VLSI, Embedded, Signal Processing, Automation and Communication Systems, etc.
PSO-02 Problem Solving Skills:
Apply the technical knowledge of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering to assess industrial and societal issues and provide solutions with professional ethics.
PSO-03 Entrepreneurship & Research Skills:
Understand social-awareness & environmental-wisdom along with ethical responsibility and emerge as an entrepreneur and explore untamed areas of research.
PSO-04 Self Learning Skills:
Apply critical thinking to resolve contemporary issues and use it for self development.